Demo - Australia- YouTube video -
Toro Grounds Demo Events
Sign up now to be notified of upcoming demo events!
Demo - Germany- YouTube video -
Demo - Netherland- YouTube video -
Demo - Sweden- YouTube video -
The new Groundsmaster 360 Quad-Steer drives circles around other mowers.
You have to drive it to believe it. The Groundsmaster 360 is engineered with Quad-Steer™ technology, for true all-wheel cornering. When turning the steering wheel, the inside of the wheels pivot around a common point so you can make tight turns or trim around obstacles without turf damage. What’s it feel like? Imagine sticking a pencil in the ground and trimming around it a full 360 degrees without worrying about tearing the turf. Not only that, but the Groundsmaster 360 Quad-Steer is remarkably easy to operate. Just about anyone can easily operate it and do a superior job with minimal training.
- 2WD and 4WD models
- Kubota® 36 hp, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engine
- 72” (183 cm) width of cut side discharge or rear discharge configuration
- 72” (183 cm) width of cut Guardian® Recycler®
- NEW 100” (254 cm) width of cut rear discharge
- CrossTrax® drive system standard for $WD model
- Optional All season factory-installed safety cabs with AC/heating
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort
- True Quad-Steer™ True for unparalleled maneuverability
- 0” Uncut turning circle
- Full Air conditioning Cab with climate control
- Rotary Broom/ V-Plow/ Snow Blower/Flail
- Designed to handle curbs up to 9” (23 cm) without a problem
- 2 Wheel front steer transport mode – rear wheels lock
The Groundsmaster 360 Quad-Steer™ on Toro.com
For all the details, customer support, and to find your TORO dealer